adbone ® TCP is a porous synthetic ceramic, containing 99,9% tricalcium phosphate, designed for the filling of bone voids or defects.
- adbone ® TCP induces regeneration and bone growth:
- Stimulates the proliferation and differentiation of osteoblasts
- 99.9% Tricalcium Phosphate (β-TCP)
- Highly interconnected porostiy with an excellent mechanical resistance
- adbone ® TCP is replaced by new bone during the healing process
adbone ® TCP is intended to be used as a bone void filler or augmentation material for bone defects that are not intrinsic to the stability of the bony structure.
- Sinus floor elevation
- Alveolar filling or augmentation
- Alveolar regeneration
- Reconstruction of tumor voids and cyst defects
- Filling of extraction cavities